CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND STAY
Access and stay in the Festival venue implies the unconditional acceptance of the present conditions of access:
1. You can only enter the festival venue with the corresponding ticket. The ticket should be complete and in good condition. Any ticket which is amended, broken, or with evidence of falsification shall authorize the Organizer to deprive its bearer access to the premises.
2. The organization does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been purchased at one of the official points of sale. The resale of tickets is not permitted. The festival organization assumes no responsibility in the event that the ticket is lost or stolen.
3. SLR cameras and video cameras will not be permitted in the venue.
4. The law prohibits the consumption of narcotic substances or drugs. It is your responsibility to comply with the law.
5. At the entrance the public may be subject to a search according to the Law.
6. The sale of alcohol and tobacco to minors under 18 years of age is prohibitted, in accordance with the current legislation.
7. The entrance of animals is not permitted.
8. The organization does not offer a coat check service.
9. Upon entrance to the venue, you may be filmed and photographed by the organization, and these graphics and/or audiovisuals may be used by the organization with the sole purpose of promoting the festival. If you want to withdraw this authorization to the festival organization, you can do writing an email to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
10. The organization reserves the right to refuse admission.
In order to ensure the security of the audience and to guarantee that everyone has a good time during the festival, the following measures will be applied on the venue:
Identification: You will not be asked to access the site. But it is always essential to carry with you at all times an official identity document, in some cases it can be requested with the ticket for access or it may be required by the security personnel inside the premises. In the case of the non-Spanish nationality public, copies of official identity documents of their origin countries (ID, passport or driver’s license) will be accepted.
Forbidden items: For security reasons it will not be permitted to enter the Poble Espanyol site with motorbike helmets, large suitcases, bags and backpacks. Otherwise it will be possible to access the site with smaller backpacks and bags.
Other objects that will not be permitted on the site are: bottles, cans, sprays and aerosols, laser pointers, professional photo and video equipments, drones and weapons of any kind.